- No, as long as value remains on the card.
- However, if a Gift Card has a zero balance for longer than 90 days, the Gift Card will become inactive and value can no longer be loaded onto the card.
- You can reload a zero balance Gift Card to add value within 90 days. A zero balance card is inactivated after 90 days, cannot be reloaded, and should be discarded. You can also reload any active card as described above.
- Yes, definitely!
- The balance on your card will show at the bottom of your receipt.
- You may also obtain your balance at the customer service desk, the cashier, or by calling 866-822-6252 (this number is located on the back of your card).
- Use your Gift Card to purchase any merchandise in-store, as allowed by law, with the exception of Courtesy Desk Services. Courtesy Desk Services include money orders, lottery tickets, stamps, hunting/fishing licenses, and Western Union.
- You may also use your Gift Card at the Kroger Fuel Centers.
- Your Gift Card can be reloaded at the cash register prior to any of your purchases being scanned.
- Note: This must be done in a separate transaction before checking out – but it only takes a few seconds.
- Your Gift Card may also be reloaded at the Customer Service Desk.
- Most times, the funds are immediately available.
- The Gift Card can be reloaded using cash, check or major credit card.
You can purchase additional cards for yourself, friends and family.
- Download an order form on the website, and complete.
- Mail the form, along with $10.00 to:
Hilliard Music Boosters
Attn: Kroger Card Program
P.O. Box 681
Hilliard, OH 43026
- Purchase your Gift Card from the Hilliard Music Boosters for $10.00. The card is preloaded with $10.00, so there is no cost to participate.
- When you shop at any of the above stores – before paying for your purchases – reload your Kroger Gift Card for any amount up to $250.
- Then pay for your purchases using your Gift Card.
- HMB will only receive credit on cards purchased through us, so don’t buy additional cards from the stores.